Not a smoker? Doesn’t matter, because the SAME DEADLY CHEMICALS in cigarettes are also found in conventional food, medicine, and personal care products
(Natural News) Non-smokers tend to look down on smokers, thinking “they’re doing it to themselves” by poisoning their bodies unnecessarily, knowing good and well that the boatload of chemicals in commercial cigarettes are burning up the tissue in their lungs, robbing their system of nutrients, and inviting cancer cells to develop. Well, guess what? Attention all non-smokers… if you’re not eating mostly organic food, filtering your water, using natural medicine, and using organic personal care products, then you yourself are consuming, ingesting, digesting, and suffering from many of the same chemicals that are purposely embedded in cancer sticks. It’s time to wake up and “smell the coffee.”
And you thought it was just smokers who were “doing themselves in”
First off, let’s talk about the horrific toxins in cigarettes and why they’re allowed to be manufactured that way. Ammonia is used to freebase the tobacco leaves so the nicotine is converted into a vapor-ready form that hits the heart and brain inside of 3 seconds. Exposure to ammonia causes coughing and irritates the nose and throat, eventually causing irreversible damage to the very soft epithelial tissue inside the windpipe and lungs. Cancer cells are prone to attack weakened tissue that’s been chronically damaged over time. That ammonia is also why second-hand cigarette smoke burns your eyes, because some of it is still present in the exhaled smoke.
Most cigarettes are wrapped in white paper. Paper comes from trees. Trees are brown. That paper is bleached. Every puff every smoker takes off a cigarette means they’re smoking bleach. Bleach is a leading cause of pancreatic cancer, which has the lowest survival rates of all cancers. Bleach also causes bladder and prostate cancer.
The power of the elements: Discover Colloidal Silver Mouthwash with quality, natural ingredients like Sangre de Drago sap, black walnut hulls, menthol crystals and more. Zero artificial sweeteners, colors or alcohol. Learn more at the Health Ranger Store and help support this news site.
Most tobacco in America is genetically modified and sprayed with chemical toxins to kill suffocating weeds and the worms that eat the plants in the fields. That means the tobacco leaves not only contain cancer-causing and dementia-causing toxins inside the DNA of the plant, but that they’re covered with pesticides that also destroy human health. When you hear cigarettes contain up to 7,000 chemicals, the majority of those are chemical concoctions that kill weeds, bugs, and humans.
Top 11 deadly chemicals that aren’t just found in cigarettes, but in popular foods, beverages, medicines, and personal care products
- Ammonia – Most meat that does not come from organic farms contains unthinkable amounts of parasites, pathogens, bacteria and viruses from the horrific breeding conditions of the CAFO life (confined animal feeding operations). The only way Big Food can prevent America’s carnivores from immediately getting infected and deadly sick is to use ammonia to treat the meat, and then add back in flavors later using nitrates, nitrites (which also cause cancer), and monosodium glutamate (MSG).
- Bleach – Nary a food on planet earth is naturally white, spare a few. Most white foods are bleached that way to look “clean.” Think of white rice (except basmati), white bread, white flour, white sugar, white pasta, and even white coffee filters. Cousins of bleach are also used in tap water to kill pathogens. Do yourself a huge favor and don’t eat cancer. You better check into a Big Berkey water filtration system for your home, if you don’t already have one.
- Formaldehyde – The majority of today’s vaccines contain embalming fluid for the dead. The pro-vaccine cult will try to convince you that it’s such a miniscule amount that it can’t hurt you, but injecting formaldehyde is one of the most dangerous things you can ever do to your body. Ever read the warnings and adverse effects listed on the vaccine insert? What about just reading the insane toxic ingredients? Most people have not.
- Lead – Have you checked you tap water or those “poisonous pucker” lipsticks for lead?
- Aluminum – Aluminum is a leading cause of dementia. Check your tap water, nearly every vaccine, antacids, deodorants, antiperspirants, pot and pans, cosmetics, baking sodas, and children’s over-the-counter liquid medicines.
- Insecticides and Pesticides – Ninety percent of U.S. corn has bug-killer embedded in its genetic makeup thanks to biotechnology, including Monsanto’s BT corn. Corporations are highly interested in killing rootworm beetles that destroy corn yields, but those same corporations couldn’t care less about human health; in fact, they invest in your health demise. Find out how to remove pesticides from your body at Pesticides.news.
- Chemical-based weed-killer glyphosate – The World Health Organization declared that glyphosate is a “probable carcinogen.” You’ll find glyphosate weed killer in Roundup, in your kid’s cereals, in baby formulas, in your tap water, and in most conventional wheat and grain products.
- Arsenic – Checked your chicken for arsenic lately? Who does? Is your family being poisoned every time you cook or buy chicken? Did you know it’s being intentionally added? U.S. chicken producers intentionally add arsenic-based pharmaceutical drugs to chicken feed to bulk them up and improve the meat’s color.
- Benzene – Linked to leukemia, this toxic chemical is commonly found in U.S. sodas, even though it’s banned in Europe for obvious reasons.
- Nitrosamines – These volatile chemicals are commonly found in cured meats, cooked bacon, beer, dry milk, fish, and cheeses.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) – At least 16 PAHs can cause cancer, but the FDA doesn’t care. Check your cereals, conventional vegetables and traditionally smoked foods, like fish and poultry. Google searches are all censored and dismiss any danger in consuming PAHs, just like they do with flu shots, hot dogs and diet soda, but we all know what those poisons cause.